Waring Pro Juicerator 850 watts customer review
With Pulp Eject System Model JEX450 Waring Pro® makes it easy to drink healthy!
Nice Juicer but it leaves way to much juice behind. I would not recommend this juicer if you are worried about wasting juice.
I purchased this Juicer from Sams Club today, and it is very nice looking, although I was not satisfied with the amount of juice it left behind. Once I was done juicing I looked in the pulp collector and to my surprise many of the grapes I had tried to juice where merely cut in half with all of the juice still inside and the apples where completely ground up but there was a lot of juice in what I would now call apple sauce. I did think it did a rather good job on the carrots and celery stock, because most of the carrot and celery shredding where in fact pretty dry, but as for the grapes, apples, spinach, blue berries, strawberries and banana I would have to say most of the juice does not get extracted making this juicer a waste of money.
12/28/2010 Here are some photos of my morning juicing
- The first photo shows all of the parts which I consider to be very easy to assemble and disassemble for clean up.
- The Second photo shows the ingredients I used for my morning juice. Spinach, Blue Berries, Grapes Red Seedless, 1 Apple, 1 Banana, 3 Strawberries and 2 Carrots
- The third photo shows the pulp on the left which was still pretty wet in my opinion. I would have liked more of the juice extracted. Also the bowl on the right shows chunks of carrot and grapes which means it did not fully extract the juice from these pieces.
- The fourth photo represents the juice that was extracted which amounted to a little under 24 ounces enough for me and my wife.
- The Fifth photo is the Waring Pro Juicerator 850 Watts
More information about the Waring Pro Juicer 850 Watts
- Professional Quality
- Automatic Pulp Ejection into pulp receptacle for continuous juicing
- Brushed Stainless Steel Housing
- Powerful 850-watt
- 2-speed motor
- Extra-large “full 3-inch diameter” feed chute can fit a whole apple
- See-through polycarbonate lid and pulp collector
- 50-ounce juice cup included
- Getting the recommended 5 to 9 daily servings of fresh fruits and vegetables has never been easier.
- Waring Pro® Juice Extractors are made for todays health-conscious consumers. Engineered to effortlessly extract more juice from even hard root vegetables, like carrots and beets.
- Waring Pro® Juicerator® turns nutrient-loaded produce into pure, delicious health beverages with the touch of a switch.
- No more time-consuming peeling, chopping or cooking required!
- Pulp is easy to remove and most parts are dishwasher-safe on top rack of dishwasher.
The Waring Juicer’s attractive design and ease make it a pleasure to own and operate.
[ad code=1 align=left]